Note: This app replaces previous versions of Seabee Mobile. If you have a prior version of Seabee Mobile installed on your device, remove it from your device before installing this app. Seabee Online, named "Best Digital Publication" in the Department of Defense, has gone mobile. Seabee Mobile provides dynamic coverage of Seabee contributions to global security, maritime strategy, and humanitarian efforts around the world, and is your one-stop resource for everything U.S. Navy Seabee – from deployments and social media to downloadable study resources and interactive quizzes to help you ace your next advancement exam.
The Seabee Mobile app includes six categories:
- HOMEPORT NEWS showcases timely and relevant stories at home, such as humanitarian efforts, training exercises, and change of commands.
- OCONUS NEWS keeps you up to date on deployed Seabee battalions around the world.
- STUDY RESOURCES links you to the latest BIBs and BMR Resources, downloadable to your mobile device, as well as interactive quizzes.
- BEECAM captures iconic snapshots of Seabees in action.
- HERITAGE highlights Seabee profiles and “This Week in Seabee History.”
- REUNIONS provides a listing of upcoming veterans events throughout the year.
Also, find stories by unit: NCG, NCR, NMCB, ACB, CBMU, or UCT. From the menu page at the bottom, select any unit emblem to read the latest articles.
Swipe left to see the next article in the category. At any time, select the top right button to share the article link via email, text message, Facebook, Twitter or any share application available on your mobile device.
What’s New in Version 3.1?
- 700 new training quiz questions provided by the Center for Seabees and Facilities Engineering.
- New ACB 1 and ACB 2 unit categories included.
- Updated rate-specific BIBs are available for download to your mobile device.
- Renamed categories to more easily find relevant stories.
- Refined UI design for a clean look and feel.
- Voice recorder memo function to take notes as you study.